Adoption Choices of Oklahoma serves birth parents and adoptive parents seeking domestic infant adoption. We do not offer services for foster care nor international adoption.
No matter what stage of pregnancy an expectant woman is in, she can choose adoption for her baby. If the child is already born, she can also choose adoption. Infant, newborn, and young child adoption is an option in Oklahoma and we have the experience to help. We can meet you at the hospital or at home after the delivery. We are also a Baby Safe Haven. Please know you have options if you do not want to parent.
All of our adoption services are provided at no cost to you, the birth parent. Some of the additional services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Counseling for you and your extended family before and after birth.
- Court-approved living expenses.
- Your choice of doctors.
- Assistance with housing.
- Your choices of adoptive families.
- A customized adoption. You can specify how open or closed you would like for the adoption to be.
- Facilitation of contact with adoptive families.
- Referrals to social services.
- Help with educational and vocational goals.
- Adoption planning and hospital visitation.
- Peer support groups (post-adoption).
- Post-adoption counseling.