Picking an adoption agency as a birth mother is a huge step in deciding on adoption. It is a step that allows you to connect with a group of people who are there to help you during your adoption journey. There are many reasons to look through the various agencies out there. It is almost like finding the glass slipper that fits your foot.
Adoption Choices of Oklahoma wants your adoption journey to be as perfect as possible. Here are some of the reasons that we believe you should choose to work with us:
- We are a leader in the adoption community. Our agency has assisted birth parents, adoptive parents and children in Oklahoma for over 19 years. We are also a private adoption agency, licensed by the state and we are a non-profit organization.
- We support birth mothers. We provide a no pressure environment and will discuss your options of parenting versus adoption. Should you choose adoption, you will be assigned a Birth Parent Counselor to walk with you through the pregnancy, birth and placement.
- You will be treated with respect. Our staff understand the complexity of adoption and how emotional the journey can be. No matter what your situation, though, you will be treated with respect. We are a judgment-free zone.
- Our staff are highly-trained and specialized. Everyone who works for us is committed to providing an ethical, empowering and personalized adoption experience to all involved in the adoption process. It is our goal to help you have the most positive and successful adoption journey possible.
- We do not discriminate. Since we opened our doors, we made a decision not to discriminate based on religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation. Our birth mothers and adoptive families come from every walk of life and we happily serve the adoption community with an open mind and open heart.
We look forward to working with you as you set out on the journey of growing your family.